AIM
CorNgAsmO

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Newflash Fools

Hey all you idiots who think mac sucks, Macintosh just switched over to the "intel" chip and is now going to be able to run both windows and the Mac/linux OS that's right nerds Every OS will be able to run on a mac, HAHAHA death to microsoft!

TamaTales TamaTales

COOlio

hey hey it's me corngasmo, ty for using my song, i liked the way it fit in, 5 for you! and your little tama too!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

WOW

The best thing i've ever seen on Newgrounds... period

Doodieman: The Hero's Loa Doodieman: The Hero's Loa

good job

nice work, the best crap i've ever seen.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

I still don't understand why

Dude WTF that movie made no fucking sense what soever! And yet i cant help but love it... damn you!

TTA Episode 014 TTA Episode 014

nice one

haha nice, i've been following your series since you first started putting them up and what can i say im addicted, this one was way too short though, try and do at least 2 battles per episode for the tourney.

Heroes of Nintendo Heroes of Nintendo

Way to slow for something that long

You need to cut out abunch of those simple walk scenes or speed them up it gets really boring.

ZyneXx responds:

Part 2 will be less boring

TTA Episode 006 TTA Episode 006

Fan <---

Lol i've been watching your stuff the moment it hit the flash boards and what can i say i still cant get enough, ty man ty

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

NOOOO MORE ARRRRRGH!

God I hate you i've had that stupid song stuck in my head all day and i just watched it again and it just dosent stop!!! ever~ lol i love ur work man. pce

Science Fiction Garbage Science Fiction Garbage