AIM
CorNgAsmO

Red Code Red Code

GameJacket vs Newgrounds?

I use Firefox 3.0 and no matter what game Gamejacket hosts on NG... it will never connect to the server... i'm sure plenty of your games are great and i'd like to play one some day. Hopefully one day i will... (fixit plz?)

Psai Psai

Mmmm

The Game and Graphics were alright, But the killer sounded more like a pre-pubecent teen using a voice mod to atttempt to sound older, And it's noticeable. Ruined the game for me cause i couldn't stop focusing on how unreal it sounded.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Sweet, but too easy.

Man i'm glad i'm not epileptic. Lol. It was good but i finished it in 10min you need to make it harder. My suggestions would be. Add moving blocks, that would make it alot better especially in "impossible" mode which i found to be 2nd easiest. Also play with the grav, make it change every now and again allways pulling down makes it kinda boring. But i digress good job. Do it again and make it harder.

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

YOU GET A 0!

YOU GET A ZERO BITCH CAUSE THE FUCKING GAME DOESN'T WORK ON MAC, ASSHOLE

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

Good but agrivating

Found a glitch in lvl 3 the platform that disappears woln't hold up the ball, and u can go no further, just thought I'd let you know

Galaxy Angel sim date RPG Galaxy Angel sim date RPG

Great game if i could F*in play it

WTF man you're game woln't even load, it starts up with the loading screen then after 2 seconds turns black and .... nothing.. fix it plz

Devil's Triad Devil's Triad

Hahaha man that's funny

I can't believe no one knew how to get the raven it's easy! just get the book of spells turn into a bat and kill it... not that hard really people.

ROFLattack! ROFLattack!

-=Wildboi sez=-

Nice! excellent job man although the song did get quite annoying after awhile (thank god you put the mute button on) i must have played that for 2hours straight on one life the second time i tried plz let me know when you get teh high score page up I'll be the first one to lay it down. suggestions would be diff airplanes, maybe a helicopter, kill limits and a boss. also if possible a couple choices of good music eh!?

Swordsman 5: The Game Swordsman 5: The Game

I'm sorry dude!

Hahaha that was an awesome game very fun, played every lvl cept wimpy and med, impossible was teh only time i died so I'd suggest making it a bit more difficult, other than that MMMM MMM good.

wallpaperman responds:

thanks ill make it harder

Blob Wars: The First Game Blob Wars: The First Game

a bit o fun

Thanx man this game was quick, easy, entertaining, and challenging enuf too make me keep playing it, new ideas would include a story line! jus think bout it GG