AIM
CorNgAsmO

Computer Problems 2 Computer Problems 2

Newflash Fools

Hey all you idiots who think mac sucks, Macintosh just switched over to the "intel" chip and is now going to be able to run both windows and the Mac/linux OS that's right nerds Every OS will be able to run on a mac, HAHAHA death to microsoft!

TamaTales TamaTales

COOlio

hey hey it's me corngasmo, ty for using my song, i liked the way it fit in, 5 for you! and your little tama too!

Merry Melony ep.1 Merry Melony ep.1

WOW

The best thing i've ever seen on Newgrounds... period

Red Code Red Code

GameJacket vs Newgrounds?

I use Firefox 3.0 and no matter what game Gamejacket hosts on NG... it will never connect to the server... i'm sure plenty of your games are great and i'd like to play one some day. Hopefully one day i will... (fixit plz?)

Psai Psai

Mmmm

The Game and Graphics were alright, But the killer sounded more like a pre-pubecent teen using a voice mod to atttempt to sound older, And it's noticeable. Ruined the game for me cause i couldn't stop focusing on how unreal it sounded.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Sweet, but too easy.

Man i'm glad i'm not epileptic. Lol. It was good but i finished it in 10min you need to make it harder. My suggestions would be. Add moving blocks, that would make it alot better especially in "impossible" mode which i found to be 2nd easiest. Also play with the grav, make it change every now and again allways pulling down makes it kinda boring. But i digress good job. Do it again and make it harder.

Amaranthine Amaranthine

Nice

Great music man, very well made... keep it up i like the competition

immortal immortal

YO, Excellent work

Hey man excellent work If you're looking for a singer I'm your man, I'm top in state of Tx and I love heavy metal, it's bad for my voice but I can't get enuf anyways I mix and record so if you want my help give me a holla Helios6573@aol.com or msg me on AIM CorNgAsmO